Rochester Hills MI Property Management Company
Situated between Utica and Pontiac is the vibrant and grand city of Rochester Hills. It is one of the most exotic destinations boasting of suburban villages and townships in the Oakland County. This beautiful Oakland county city is the right place to invest in beautiful metro Detroit properties. People interested in real estate have the opportunity to invest in single homes and family estates to apartments, town houses and condos. Real estate investments are accompanied with the overwhelming tasks of day-to-day management of the property. Most of the people don’t get the opportunity and time to look into investment details due to their jobs and careers. From adhering to various rental laws to keeping up with the maintenance, it can be very daunting for anyone interested in real estate.
One of the most sought after places to live, Rochester hills, Michigan is also a home to the famous Oakland University. The city offers itself as an opportunity to people looking to settle in a vibrant, safe and friendly locality. While there are good educational institutions that offer good quality education, features of the Detroit can also be enjoyed by the residents. Yates Cider Mills offers the people of Rochester Hills a unique opportunity to spend time with loved ones, while feasting on cider and enjoying other fun activities. To the north of Rochester Hills is the small but beautiful and historically rich city of Rochester. It is a great weekend getaway for shopping and get-together, with its downtown area offering 350 restaurants and stores.
Rochester Hills MI is situated at an ideal location that offers its residents a vibrant suburban life. It is close enough to Detroit, which allows the residents to enjoy various features offered by the Detroit.
At D & H property management, we offer you with the following competitive services to manage your real estate properties effectively:
- Tenant screening: We verify the applicant’s income, employment and credit history. We also check the various applicant references. We follow stringent guidelines when it comes to verifying international applicants, such as acquiring copy of passport.
- Lease preparation: We will prepare the required papers for lease of your property. While our forms will strictly follow the Michigan renting act, we would also make sure that all the additional forms are prepared and submitted.
- Management duties: We take it upon ourselves to collect rents and make payments to owners on a monthly basis. If required we can also make payments for insurance, property tax, association and contractors.
- Monthly statements: At the end of each month, a statement will be prepared, showing all disbursements and receipts. A year end report would also be prepared for the owner in the month of January.
- Inspections: While the agent will inspect the property and take photographs as a proof of the property’s condition, we would ensure inspections after every six months to inspect issues and problems.
- Special maintenance and requests: The owners can inform D & H of any special requests that they may have. We can also organize bids for various tasks, such as painting and roofing.
Our property management company has the right people and managers for all your real investment tasks.